Nashik PF Office Contact Details | EPFO Nashik

Hi Friends,

You are searching for Nashik PF Office? right?

OK we are here to help you. We inform you about Employee Provident Fund Organisation Nashik office. I think you have applied for PF claim, PF online Transfer, PF Withdraw or Know your PF account balance. 

Whatever the reason you need to go to the Nashik PF Office. That's it. OK We are giving the address below. 

नाशिक भविष्य निधि ऑफिस
ADDRESS
Plot No P-11, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, MIDC Satpur
CITY
Satpur
DISTRICT
Nashik
STATE
Maharashtra
PIN CODE
422007
PHONE
0253-2360974
EMAIL
LAND MARK
MIDC Satpur





Previous Post
Next Post

3 comments:

  1. PF amount not settled
    I have submitted all the documents ( 8/6/2016 ) 1 month and 15 days ago but still i have not received the pf amount. i have contacted my previous organization and they are telling we already sent. I called nasik PF office many times but no body lifting the call I need help please

    I already tried to epf status but I am getting below status now.
    Data not available. For detail’s please contact respective EPF Office.

    Please do the needful ,( URGENT SIR )

    MY PF NO : MH /NSK / 1056579 / 6538

    K.nataraj
    8973908704

    ReplyDelete
  2. PF amount not settled
    I have submitted all the documents 2 month and 15 days ago but still i have not received the pf amount. mY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER NOT SUPPORTING TO WITHDRAW MY AMOUNT DUE TO INTERNAL ISSUES WITH THEM AND THE SAME IS ALREADY COMMUNICATED TO PF COMMISSIONER BY MAIL AND LETTER. TWO MONTHS BACK I RECEIVED THE REJECTED FORM DUE TO UN AVAILABILITY OF AADHAR AND IMMEDIATLY I UPDATED THE AADHAR ON PORTAL AND SEND BACK THE SAME WITH AADHAR COPY TO NASHIK PF OFFICE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS I need help please

    I already tried to epf status but I am getting below status now.
    Data not available. For detail’s please contact respective EPF Office.EVEN I TRIED GRIAVIENCE AND SYSTEM NOT ACCEPTING IT AND ITS SAYING TRY AFTER 30DAYS.

    Please do the needful ,( URGENT SIR )

    MY PF NO : KD/NSK/24611/2390
    UAN:100279121851

    PRAVEEN
    8754594230

    ReplyDelete